A week past Valentine’s day and everyone is still wistfully loving that giant teddy bear and watching their flowers slowly die. Don’t get me wrong, I love my flowers and wish they could continue to stay alive, but there are still a few things that I wish were said to me.
However, I have finally come to the realization that not all of us are dating “Nicolas Sparks” romantic guys. So for some giggles here are a few things that no guy will say to you, ever.
1. No guys will agree to be a winged animal just because randomly decided to. I mean birds are dirty.
2. Zac Efron will never hunt you down just because he found some picture of you in the desert. He will then not fall helplessly in love with you.
3. Millions of people stare at the moon, however, Channing Tatum will never be thinking about you when he stares at it. It is not reality.
4. No guy will fall in love with you even after you told him not to. He will then not try with all his might to make every dream you have a reality.
5. Lastly, no one will ever profess their undying love for you in a more passionate way then this. It cannot be achieved.
Happy Happy Post-Valentine’s Day everyone. Hope every one is still in the holiday bliss, even if you do not live in a Nicolas Sparks movie.
What is your favorite love quote?
PS PS Check out the funniest Buzzfeed I have ever read that just so happens to reflect about the Notebook: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/why-the-notebook-is-the-worst-most-frustrating-movie-ever-cr