Navigating through the adventures and misadventures of life with curiosity and cluelessness.
- Made a wish and tossed a coin in the Trevi Fountain
- Got caught kissing the 50 yard line on Faurot Field (Mizzou)
- Survived Beta Theta Pi formal...twice
- Been kicked off the Spanish Steps by Roman police
- Searched for the "alleged" Skunk Ape in the Everglades
- Transferred to the University of Missouri from Texas Christian University
- Hiked Cinque Terre, Italy
- Had a beer on top of the world in Switzerland with my dad
- Said "I love you"
- Dressed up for theme college parties
- Jumped off the Baths in Virgin Gorda
- Found a reason to smile everyday
My main purpose of this blog is to share my experiences and advice while laughing all the way. I hope to help others navigate their way through school, life, and mistakes, because in the end no one truly knows what they are doing.